Free yourself from clutter and overwhelm and regain control of your life
Hands-on home and life organisation coaching for people who feel overwhelmed by all their belongings but find it hard to let go. Or those who want to regain control over their life, and schedule, but don't know where to start or how to do it.
Especially if you…
- Have issues with shopping, accumulation, or self-sabotaging behaviour
- Constantly avoid dealing with clutter, even though you know it's affecting your energy levels, relationships, self-esteem, and productivity
- Are going through a life transition such as getting married or divorced, having a baby, moving, going through a career change, dealing with a physical illness, etc. and need strategies to stay organised
- Are facing brain-based challenges such as ADHD, anxiety, depression, that prevent you from being able to do it by yourself in a sustainable way.
Hi! My name is Nathalie.
I provide hands-on home and life organisation coaching.
I help people declutter and organise their homes in a sustainable way and confidently manage the everyday demands of life.
I foster a learning environment and use a coaching approach that allows my clients to:
- identify the underlying factors, whether emotional, situational, or neurological, that prevent them from getting and staying organised
- go on an introspective journey so they understand why they keep bringing stuff into their lives or why they can't let go - so they can break unhelpful patterns and change their habits for the long-haul
- design personalised organising systems based on their unique way of thinking and operating
- feel empowered to make decisions and learn the skills so that they take over the process whenever they feel sufficiently equipped to do so.
To be working with me, you need to fully engage in the process - after all, you are part of the "problem", so you need to be part of the solution too.
We're the right fit if…
- You understand that real, lasting change starts with you. You are ready to be 'coached' into supportive habits, behaviour and mindset so you can change your relationship to clutter and organisation
- You are eager to learn and take steps towards achieving your goals
- You feel decluttering is not easy or comfortable, so you want someone who is gentle, emotionally supportive and can provide structure and accountability to make the journey lighter.
Originally from France, I've been living in Singapore since 1998.
Ready to regain control over your home and your life?
CHECK OUT HOW WE CAN WORK TOGETHER
I take pride in writing in-depth, thoughtful blogs to give you the inspiration to start your own organising journey, and to help you make your home and life a little more organised.
I'm regularly invited to contribute to media publications and give talks on practical topics around how to simplify your life.