A Hands-On Workshop For Parents And Their 6-11 Years Old Children
Tickets price: 1 adult: $35 | 1 adult + 1 child: $50 | 2 adults + 2 children: $80
Are you always in a rush in the morning on school days trying to make sure everyone gets ready on time?
Do you make the school bus wait or drop your child at school past the time?
Does your child’s schoolwork, physical education kit or music instrument often get forgotten at home?
Although this moment of the day is short, mornings can get very intense and charged with crankiness and low patience level.
But have you noticed how parting with your family members with feelings of anger, stress, frustration or resentment can set the mood for the rest of the day?
If you want to bring smooth mornings back into your life and generally a more harmonious atmosphere back into your home, join me, ideally with your child, in this 2-hour workshop, where both of you will learn simple yet effective systems so you can
- be out of the door on time with everything you need without rushing and
- part with your loved ones on a positive note and better focus on the tasks at hand for the day.
Here’s what we’ll cover during this two-hour workshop:
· Setting up a launching pad where to consolidate everything that’s needed for school
· Creating a morning routine for your child so things are done with less resistance
· Preparing the night (or even weekend!) before so things are not left for the last minute.
This is a hands-on workshop where you’ll be guided to customise tools to your family’s needs so you leave the workshop fully equipped and with minimal additional work to put them in place once you reach home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to teach your child some organising skills that will last her a lifetime and that will immediately help her gain independence and boost her confidence.
If you have any questions about this workshop, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Nathalie by phone 9635 6946 or email email@example.com.
Know a friend who might be interested? CTA: Share this event!